Based on the Kashmiri tantric massage, this erotic massage is a dance with the other’s body that adopts its fluidity from the Tandava meditative dance.
This fascinating way of touching the body comes from North India, from the ancient tradition of Tantric Shaivism in Kashmir, and is over 5,000 years old.
Interpreted from the “yoga of touch”, this massage fuses deep breathing and meditation with movement of sexual energy through body-to-body dance; increases our presence in the sensory, accessing a global and much broader sense of sexuality, thus generating sensations more subtle diffused in all parts of the body.
The ‘no intention’ is one of the keys to this massage that, together with the fluidity of the movements, will conceive a new language through the bodies of the sender and receiver, making each session unique and unrepeatable.
The objective is to awaken the sensuality and desire of the skin, activating all the senses and full awareness of the body to recover forgotten sensations, break limiting patterns and open new spaces of perception and pleasure.
“When you massage, just massage, don’t think. Be in your fingers and hands as if your whole being, your whole soul, were there.” OSHO
This totally practical and experiential workshop is Aimed at all people who want to learn how to perform a different, integrating, global and union erotic massage with the other person, in which they will practice with whomever they come, exclusively.
- Mindfulness, breathing and active meditation.
- Sensory body work: body, music and fluency.
- Conscious meditative dance. Trust and listen.
- Flows of sexual energy. Excitement and pleasure.
- ways to massage Postural hygiene.
- Guided practices.
Price: 80€ per couple.
Date: Sunday May 20. From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To attend the workshop you will need:
- Come as a couple to practice the massage (reservations for single people will not be accepted).
- 2 large towels and one small (per couple).
- A mat or similar to practice on the ground (preferably bring 2 mats)
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pen in case you want to take notes.
- Comfortable clothes and socks to sit on the floor while the theory is given.
- Mental and body hygiene.
- Mar Marquez. SexCoach, SexBlogger and multidisciplinary dancer. To learn more about Mar, go to her blog MiYoSalvaje
- Sergio Fosela. Sexcoach, sexual healer and masseur. Creator of Sexy Therapy.
To reserve your place and register for the workshop, or request more information, send an email to email@example.com or stop by the Amantis Barcelona store at: Carrer del Torrent de l’Olla, 145. Telephone: 935 01 06 41
We would like to give thanks to the author of this short article for this awesome web content
Workshop “erotic massage: fluid bodies” in Barcelona – Sexitive Therapy
Check out our social media profiles along with other related pageshttps://catherinecoaches.com/related-pages/