When do you know if you need Women’s Circles in your life?
Many of the WOMEN I know feel that they do not find inspiring spaces in which to share deeply.
This society isolates women and creates stereotypes of beauty and behavior that do not allow for authenticity. This can be reflected in some of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Neck cancer uterine it is the second most common type of cancer in women.
- The menstruation: Some studies suggest that approximately 75% of young women and 25-50% of adult women experience pain or discomfort during their period.
- Underage Pregnancies: more than 15 million of the 135 million live births registered worldwide correspond to adolescents between 15 and 19 years of age.
- Loneliness and depression: Depressive disorders – and in adolescents aged 15 to 19 years, schizophrenia – are the main causes of poor health.
This could be mitigated with the medicine of women’s circles. Which are not available in the current demand of society.
I am referring to listening spaces between us. No to spaces for drink beers, go to the clubs, or the hairdresser.
I am talking about spaces built by all, equally facilitated by someone with tools for them, whose purpose is to be heard, leave stereotypes and weave together.
When do you know that you need to join a women’s circle?
- When you feel lonely or away from inspiring women.
- When you know that in your social environment, neighborhood or context, women are not united and have a lot to tell, but they cannot find the spaces. You can be the creator of that space.
- When you do not have a purpose, you are bored, you have a life that does not fill you, you want to speak, let go of what you have inside and be heard without being judged.
- When you feel that your social circle is not deep, nor does it nourish you AND YOU WOULD LIKE to have spaces of intimacy and love between friends.
- When you are suspicious of other women and your own feminine energy.
If you resonate with any of this
- I long for the presence of other conscious women by my side
- I would like to know myself more and leave the fear to lead and shine
- I want to collaborate to create a better society
- I want to heal the relationship with my feminine
- I would like to facilitate healing and growth spaces for other women, but I don’t know how
- I need to find an additional mission or purpose in my life
- I want to explore my feminine together with other women in the world
- I want to feel supported, respected and listened to and give the same to others
Your heart calls you to encourage change in society by participating in circles or facilitating circles
To address all of the above it is important to have a group of women with whom to share these experiences.
Women who listen to you, who support you, and if you ask, only if you ask, they give you advice.
When your environment does not support you in what you do
When I started studying coaching, and getting into tantra, I realized that my context did not support me in it. He had friends for the party, some used alcohol, others drugs, and deep subjects were indifferent to them.
When I talked to them about things like past hurts, or limiting beliefs. Some were surprised, others thought he was speaking to them in Chinese.
I realized that I did not resonate with one type of person and I began to look in the city where I lived for growth spaces. For my “fortune” there were not many. So I started creating them.
That’s why sometimes, if you really want to grow, you need to find a new circle that supports you in that personal transformation.
People more akin to your new YOU.
Surely there have been moments in your life in which you have made a mistake, you have not lived following your values.
Or simply things have not been easy and you have faced a very difficult challenge.
Hopefully you have had someone to share that experience with and they have helped you WITH ADVICE, listen and their love.
This is one of the greatest blessings a group of women can bring you.
People who will objectively show you in which facet of your life you are not being your best version and will support and challenge you so that you can improve personally.
Women who will serve as a mirror to see what you don’t like and what you do like about yourself.
When you are alone in life
Maybe you got into a relationship and stopped seeing your friends or you were so busy with your work that you stopped seeing the people that matter most to you, and suddenly one day when the relationship ends or there is a change in your life, you realize that you are ALONE.
This is the time to open your mind and look for other women, new connections that resonate more with you, that can support you on this path so that you do not feel alone and you can move forward by sharing the experience.
If you have read this far. Congratulations!! I’m going to give you some solutions and an invitation
Now, I want to give you some options and invite you to download our Ebook: How to facilitate your own Shaktis circle.
Register now and you will be able to participate in an exclusive video where we tell you the keys to direct your own women’s circles, being an inspiration for others while you evolve
Women’s circles, which we call shaktis circles, are virtual and face-to-face spaces designed as a safe space in which to communicate in a different way, grow and share the power of the sacred feminine, in support of other women.
Spaces for KNITTING BOARDS.
You may be thinking:
“Yes, of course, but where do I find those spaces or those women?
“In my city there are no spaces like this to get together with other women”
Let me ask you a question.
What if instead of thinking like that, you take control of your life and start creating these spaces yourself?
Can you imagine facilitating spaces for women?
Would you like to inspire and support the growth of others, while getting to know yourself better?
In the next post I will tell you about an opportunity that I hope you do not miss.
And meanwhile see you in the private facebook group, where there will be more content about shaktis circles.
In fact we have already done hundreds, so you can participate in the next ones.
We would love to give thanks to the author of this short article for this outstanding web content
When do you know if you need Women’s Circles in your life?
Check out our social media profiles as well as other related pageshttps://catherinecoaches.com/related-pages/