From the Public Ministry they confirmed, for the moment, a second case of sexual abuse in the private school of Lambaré. A 7-year-old boy is the victim and it is presumed that the alleged aggressors of the first case, that of the 6-year-old boy, would be involved, for which three educators from that institution were prosecuted.
A second case of sexual abuse came to light after the victim’s parents filed a formal and written complaint at the headquarters of the State Attorney General’s Officeas confirmed in conversation with ABC Cardinal the Prosecutor Carina Sánchezof the Specialized Unit in the Fight against Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation.
It is about a 7-year-old boy, who is also a student at the Lambaré private school, where a 6-year-old boy was also allegedly abused, in one of the toilets, by three other students of that institution, but who belong to higher grades. .
With these, so far, there are two cases of sexual abuse that have occurred within the facilities of the Lambareña house of studies and that were confirmed, through complaints made to the Public Ministry.
For now, in the investigation of both cases, two 12-year-old boys were identified as the alleged aggressors sexual. Among these, a third party who would be of the same age group that would have been involved in the new case and, also, in the previous one only that the victim did not point it out, according to other sources linked to the investigation.
adjustments over time
The prosecutor explained that the case of the 7-year-old boy would be prior to that of the 6-year-old boy, which was the one that led to a criminal investigation. But, several elements must be analyzed to determine the chronology of events.
“This second case was detected, because the child was encouraged to tell after what happened with the first case,” said the prosecutor.
Regarding how the aggressors acted, Sánchez said that it is not ruled out that it is a challenge that they accessed online.
No security cameras
“It was possible to edit the video. The technician said that there was biased information, so it is presumed that the footage would have been manipulated. Now we have the complete data and we need orders to extract the memory from the DVR, computers and telephones,” said Sánchez, emphasizing the closed-circuit images from the school’s cameras.
In the school there are not enough cameras, so you cannot have a complete picture of what happened, so you have to resort to what was captured by cameras from another sector, said our source from the Public Ministry.
They found several buried toys
Last Saturday, in another raid on the institution, with the help of the 6-year-old boy, a search was made for the toy that he was asked to bury as a slogan. The serious thing is that others were also found, which suggest that there are more victims of harassment or abuse.
These were buried between the Kindergarten sector and the school’s basketball court. There are no cameras there.
They prioritize the media and not the legal
The lawyer Luis Alberto Bertón, defender of the director Carolina Urbieta, pointed out that the prosecutor Miriam Rodríguez “did not want to listen to him and charged him” while affirming that in the case “the media prevails over the legal.” Teachers Olga Feltes and Gabriela Santiviago are also prosecuted.
We wish to give thanks to the author of this article for this awesome web content
There are two confirmed cases of sexual abuse at the Lambaré school – Nationals – ABC Color