Good sexual and reproductive health is a general state of physical, mental and social well-being in all aspects related to the reproductive system. This is what the World Health Organization (WHO) points out. It also entails the ability to enjoy a satisfying and safe sex life. Also to procreate, to have the freedom to decide to do it or not, when and how often.
On Madrid Institute of Sexology We are aware of its importance, which is why our main objective is to always work to take care of the sexual health of our patients. On this link You can find more information about us, our team and how we work, as well as contact us if you need it.
HOW TO ACHIEVE GOOD SEXUAL HEALTH?
In general, a healthy life is achieved by habits May they always lead you physical well-being, mental and emotional. And for that, the sexuality is an integral part of a good quality of life. Sexuality is a central aspect of the human being throughout his life and includes sex, gender identities and roles, sexual orientation or preference, eroticism, pleasure, intimacy and reproduction.
To maintain sexual and reproductive health, people need:
- Have access to quality information.
- Access also to contraceptive methods of your choice. And that these are safe, affordable and effective.
- They must be informed and easy to protect themselves from sexually transmitted infections.
- When they decide to have children, women must have access to services that help them have a successful pregnancy, a safe delivery and a healthy baby.
TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH
To improve and maintain good sexual health, there are several factors that we must take into account. Some of the most important would be the following:
- exercise regularly
- have a healthy diet
- No Smoking
- Do not engage in risky behavior
- Manage our emotions and stress well
- Avoid harmful or toxic relationships
- Have good information and sex education
Do you need more info?
Do you need more information on this topic or do you have a problem related to your sexual health? If so, we can help you. You can count on our team of sexologists whenever you need it, we are here to help you. We have centers in Madrid and Barcelona. Contact us through the following telephone numbers:
Madrid Center: 91 771 02 36
Barcelona Center: 93 217 67 94
If you cannot attend our centers in person, you can also have your sessions with a professional by phone or video call.
We wish to thank the author of this article for this awesome material
Sexual health, some tips to take care of it // Sexologists Madrid
Visit our social media profiles along with other pages related to themhttps://catherinecoaches.com/related-pages/